Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1971 Implala Convertible For Sale in Missouri

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  malibumonte78 
#1 ·
Price Reduced For Quick Sale! 1971 Chevrolet Impala Convertible. I purchased this car from the second owner and removed it from a garage it had been stored in for 20 years. Small amounts of rust were repaired, the body was straightened and repainted in the original color. The car was originally a 350 two barrel and 350 turbohydramatic transmission car. The original motor was seized from sitting so I replaced it with a newer 350 and four barrel carbueretor. I also replaced the original transmission with a 700R4 for the cruising convenience of overdrive. Both original engine and transmission are still in my possesion if interested. The car is a factory air conditioned, power window, power brake, and six way power seat car and it all works. Air blows ice cube cold. The top is a power operated top. We stripped the top down to the frame, cleaned and painted it and replaced all fabric, pads, cables, and weather stripping. It even has a new parade boot and boot storage bag. All door and window weather stripping is also new. Wheels were replaced with Chevrolet Rally wheels, original wheels and wheel covers are also available, but the tires are marginal. The interior was in real good shape originally so we only cleaned and conditioned the vinyls as needed. The car does have new carpet. This car is very sharp and turns heads everywhere it goes. It cruises right down the highway smooth and quiet like a big car should. Original documentation in glove box including protecto-plate, and factory quality inspection tag found under original carpet. 1971 was a strike year for GM and very few of these cars were made; less than 5000 Convertibles when new. You can figure that there are not many of these left. Have something different to take to your local car show. There are also some interesting features that we would be glad to detail with you in person or over the phone such as factory louvers in the deck lid. Willing to ship if buyer arranges shipping. Please call to discuss this car

Price: $19,950 negotiable 5737211777

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chevrolet/impala/1744226.html

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice, but way too new for me!!!

#9 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.