Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

New Pictures from Recent Somerset Event 2014

30K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  GREEN 56 
#1 ·
First off guy's I am sorry for the delay in posting pictures from my recent trip to Somerset tri five month. I went up there on Thursday and by Friday night I started coming down with a cough and chest cold and congestion by the time of the big show Saturday I felt terrible. But I stuck it out and made the best of it. Got back home and the doctor said I had acute bronchitis. I am just now feeling well enough to post some pictures, so sorry they are late but here they are. The first set were taken at the start of the tune up cruise in at Stake & Shake on Thursday night.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Troy...Thanks for the pics....I recognize Ronny's and your car....See this 56 wagon parked with you all....Does it belong to any of our guys?

#10 ·
Ok, had to break away for a while but here are the rest of the pictures from the Friday night cruise in at the mall in Somerset. I know whats a rat rod got to do with tri fives ? I just could not keep from liking this one a little because a lot of thought went into it.

Attachments

#15 ·
Carl it was a lot of fun even though I felt bad most of the time I was there. Still have not got over the cough yet and its been two weeks. The doctor called in a second round of meds for me yesterday so maybe this will knock it out I hope. I do plan to go back again next year it was a blast. Half the fun was cruising up there in the 55 and the trip back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.