Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Global warming?

1K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Chevyragtop57 
#1 ·
The record for number of 70 degree days in February is currently 5 here but by Thursday we could have 7 or 8 . Then mother nature strikes and the high for Saturday forecast for 38.

#4 ·
I'm going to love global warming until summer.

Most of the winter we've had highs in the 70s and 80s here in Houston. I went to a car show a couple of weeks ago in central TX and it was only 51 though. And a surprise hard freeze the first weekend in January. That's been it for winter here.

The spring is supposed to be warmer than normal east of the Rockies also.

#6 · (Edited)
I'm not complaining at all. In the 11 years since I moved here from Texas. Records for the most snow fall for a winter were set. Longest cold streak below zero, and a few I forgot because I WANTED TO.:tu:tu:sign0020:

Today I was out in my yard pickin' up sticks. Makin' trenches in my driveway to divert the melting snow from running into places I don't want it. All in a short sleeve shirt. I even had to take off my winter long john shirt...I'm LOVIN' IT:):congrats:

#9 ·
yes some places are getting warmer. and others are getting colder. Its climate change due to the ongoing magnetic pole shift. As the magnetic poles shift the equater also shifts. Its not caused by mans activities. and lastly no person or enity has any authority to decide what the normal or optimal climate is or should be. And man cant stop or mitigate the shifting magnetic poles. no point in worrying about things you cant do anything about..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.