Senior Member 2 Gold Stars
- About hls1957
- What is your Favorite Trifive
- 1957 bel air
- How did you find out about Trifive.com
- Internet searches about Tri Fives.
- Stamping Engineering at Ford Motor Company. Maximo and Birt reporting expert
- Married with 2 grown daughters and 3 grandsons.
- Dundee Michigan
- Your Vehicle Build Sheet
- 1957 Bel Air 2 Dr Sports Coupe not factory original. I have a 1970 350 engine with a highrise intake and a holley 4165 double pumper carb, new HEI distributor, headers, converted to an alternator, a Borg Warner st10 4 speed Transmission and a posi traction rear end. I have had this car since before my 16th birthday or since 1974. The body and frame are all original with no rust or repairs. Just a good solid fun ride.
Loved my first car so much I still have it.
1957 Chevy Bel Air Sport coupé.
SBC 350 now about 400 HP.
Getting some long overdue upgrades and repairs.
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 16