- About rotorbolt
- What is your Favorite Trifive
- 1955 chevy 210 sedan
- How did you find out about Trifive.com
- Building, restoring classic american cars, model building.
- Merchandiser, Fabricator, Auto Restoration tech.
- I've been working on and restoring old classic chevys and other American muscle cars for 25 years.
- Drummonds, TN
- Your Vehicle Build Sheet
- 1955 Chevy 150 4dr sedan. Converted to 210/belair trim. Custom tan tuck and roll interior with 66 buick strato bench seat and 59 Impala steering wheel on a 78 chevy van tilt column. Currently two tone yellow/white. Wagon rear bumper, factory fender skirts, lake pipes, spots and flipper caps on chrome wheels for that 60's custom look. Has a 1968 large journal 327 V8 with tri-2bbl rochester carb setup on offenhauser manifold. Dual exhaust. Front disk brakes, 8.2 rear end from a 69 Camaro. Front/ rear sway bars.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member 4 Gold Stars