Trifive Leaders Club
- About fifties-forever
- What is your Favorite Trifive
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, But it's so hard to choose just one!!!
- How did you find out about Trifive.com
- Google for repair info.
- Retired Air Force Civilian
- Army Veteran Viet Nam Service
- Central Oregon
- Your Vehicle Build Sheet
- 1957 Bel Air 2 door HT. 406 CID 525 HP, 10.7 to 1 compression.
Wilwood big brake system,(4 wheel disc) 400 trans to be updated later, Be Cool polished SS radiator module, Ford 9" built up, All Glow Shift gauges (11) Hurst floor shifter. Ididit tilt column, Unisteer Rack steering, Ididit tilt column, Hurst shifter, 1350 series driveshaft and joints, Custom oil and tranny fanned cooler, AN fittings and hoses, raingear wipers (not that I will use them)
If you can read this in English...Thank a Veteran...
Land of The Free BECAUSE of The Brave.
RIP Dad, Eddie E. Tenhaeff, POW, WWII, Sgt. US Army