Senior Member 1 Silver Star
- About malibumonte78
- What is your Favorite Trifive
- 1956 210 2 door Sedan
- How did you find out about Trifive.com
- Not Sure
- Soil Conservation Technician
- Been Tri-5 Crazy my whole life, but never thought I would be able to afford one, let alone three!
- Mexico, MO
- Your Vehicle Build Sheet
- 1957 Chevrolet 210 4 door wagon. 1965 327 with corvette exhaust manifolds and corvette valve covers. 2004R trans 3.55 rear gears in a stock housing. Daily Driver
1956 BelAir 2 door Sedan. Hot Rod Build. Will have a LJ '68 327 Muncie 4 speed and Nine Inch Rear with probably 3.90s. Twilight Turqouise and India Ivory.
1957 150 2 Door Sedan. Future Gasser Project. Will be straight axle with 454 400 turbo and Nine inch rear.
57 Chevy 150 2dr Sedan: Gasser Build
57 Chevy 210 4dr Wagon: Patinaed Daily Driver Build
56 Chevy BA 2dr Sedan: Future Hot Rod Build
Trifive Leaders Club