Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Waiting for You's Guys

4K views 48 replies 14 participants last post by  Dragsix 
#1 ·
Sherry and I got up here in Pigeon Forge yesterday..."The weather is here; wish you were beautiful." :) (Jimmy Buffet)

Anyhow...We had a nice easy trip up and as usual my wife found us a beauty of a cottage near Dollywood....Its only takes a few minutes down the hill to getnto the Trifive event at Pigeon Forge....We went to breakfast at Mel's this morning...My wife ordered the $4.99 special...After that, we walked the dogs at the River Walk and checked out The Island.

See less See more
#3 ·
Plenty to eat Jimmy...Is it the Timberwolf or Timbers Lodge?

#6 ·
AHHH....YUP! :)

Not as big a show....But, the weather sure does beat Bowling Green in August.

#8 ·
Looking at 65* and sunshine right now Larry...Weekend looks pretty good as well. :)

#13 ·
I could use some help getting the TriFive tent set-up, if anyone wants to volunteer.

#19 ·
Dave I i forgot to ask .Do you need me to bring anything? Later Ronny
Actually, I did forget to bring something to attach our new banner to the tent with Ronny.

#21 ·
#22 ·
Actually, I should be able to pick-up some of those clips at Walmart. (if I remember) :)

#26 ·
Went out to eat at the Pottery House last night...They have a Candy Kitchen next door....These little guys followed us home.

#28 ·
Here ya go Jimmy :)

#32 ·
Yes...We will need it David...We can help each other setting up tents, if we time it right.

I may have an extra TriFive banner for you.

#33 ·
Went by The Inn at Christmas Tree this afternoon....Good thing I did....There were already several cars there and a tent going up next to our normal spot...So, I parked the truck and offloaded our tent....Had never put one up before......Sherry was a big help and the guys next door gave us a few pointers....So, if any of you Trifivers want to check in, meet and greet, and set a spell, come on by...The tent is the big red one on the left side of the hotel entrance...We should have a TriFive banner on it tomorrow.

#47 ·
Also, the Red Rooster Pancake House is supposed to be good...We are going there this morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.