Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

any body tried the shorty headers bbc

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Rockin rod 
#1 ·
got the front mounts move 2 1/4 foward,want to use shorty headers for 67 chevelle bbc ,they look real similar to the high dollar sandersons headers ,has any body tried others thanks

#3 ·
Hello miller 275✌ I have 57 wagon installing big-block Chevy. I am also curious on those stainless shorty exhaust headers that claim to fit a early Chevelle. I am not using any particular manufactured motor mounts at this time. Going to try those Stainless Headers 1st and move my engine until they fit. Afterwards making my motor mounts to fit. Wondering if you can give me any update if you had any experience with those type headers on your tri-five car? BTW, miller 275,I live very close to you in Calhoun

#4 ·
Are you putting this engine in a TriFive or Chevelle?

#10 ·
I and putting those mid-length Stainless Headers on my 57 Chevy. I recently got them installed. They are for a Camaro / nova application. With a few spots on three tubes hammered in, and Shifting the engine about an inch toward the passenger side, they fit my 57 Chevy framing with big block 454

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.