Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Southern California club

9K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  cruzn57 
#1 ·
I'm finally getting started on the project! Is there a friendly Tri Five or Chevy club in So. Cal near San Bernardino or Riverside area? I don't want to get beat up for not keeping my car stock, that's why I asked for "Friendly":p

#3 · (Edited)
Hey Crash dummy, hold your horses, let me check with our club news editor, our club has gotten together with a club in So. Cal a couple times for outings, I'll check with her today for any information and get back to you.
Have a great day..Bob

Crash Dummy: go to tvccc.net (my local club) once you enter click classic chevy links I think there are several there.

#4 ·
Hey, thanks for the reply. I will be waiting! I have tried to find a local club on the net and I found a couple, but the numbers that were listed were out of order. I found one that had a website, and the events and guestbook still had mid 2006 dates. I know where the Over the Hill Gang meets, but my wifes ex-husband goes there!

#8 ·
Crash dummy: I went to google and put in california classic chevy clubs and got pages of stuff, these are just a few.
California Nomads Car Club, Long Beach
Classic Chevys of Riverside
Classic Chevys of Southern California, Van Nuys - Car Club in the San Fernando Valley, primarily Tri-Fives, 1955 1956 1957 Chevy owners. Check our site.
Forever Classics, Upland
Inland Empire Bow Ties, Riverside
Los Angeles Classic Chevy Club
San Fernando Valley Region VCCA (Vintage Chevrolet Club of America)
Southern California Chevelle Camino Club (SCCCC), Yorba Linda
Southern California '94-'96 Impala SS Owners
and SoCalSS (Southern California 1994-1996 Impala SS Owners)
Tri-Valley Late Great Chevys, Chatsworth
Ventura County Chevys, Camarillo
Ventura County Chevys, Simi Valley
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America - Foothill Region, Altadena

#9 ·
Thanks! I tried to contact all the clubs on the list last week that were within40 miles of me. The phone numbers listed aren't any good. Most of those clubs are 80 miles or more away from me. I was hoping someone on this site was a member of a club close to me. It would also be cool to know of a Tri Five member close to home so that I could check out his ride in person. Thanks for you efforts:)

#13 ·
I don't belong to any club

but I do live in San Bernardino, ( only for another month, then to Nuevo, near perris)( bigger garage!)
I haven't touched my 57 in quite a while, but its far from stock, and I feel what you do to your car is your business,
your welcome to call,email, say hi! and look at why I need more garage!!!!!!
I'll tell you all the mistakes I made, and what NOT to do, LOL
email me at cruzn57@yahoo.com

Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.