Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Cold Case Car Show Radiator Sale

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  eric_cspan 
#1 ·
Since many of the Spring Car Shows and Swap Meets have been cancelled, we are extending a special deal to those who are eager to get their cars in shape for this year's driving season.

We're all going to miss the car shows. But we have a silver lining for everyone!

We all love the special prices, saved shipping costs and expert advice we can obtain at the shows. We're going to give that to you! But we also need your help! In addition to offering you our Cold Case enthusiast special price, we'd really appreciate if you share this with your car buddies. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to fight a once in a lifetime situation that our country is going through.

PM me or Ccass for special swap meet deals and free shipping!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Just got mine yesterday. Had my eye on this for a while and feel its the best bang for the buck. Couldn't pass up the deal Eric has going on here. Packaged real nice and radiator is stout looking
My wagon should parole from painter prison in the next few months then I'll get it in thr car.

#9 ·
Just installed one in my 55 four door...Very happy with it.

It is now the best looking thing in my engine compartment :):tu

#12 · (Edited)
This may require more info from me, but I visited Cold Case site just looking, and wonder if a 2 row radiator would ever cool a stock 283 ci ac equipped chev.
in AZ. I realize fans and shrouds play a major roll, but 2 rows ?
Yes of course.
It's different than your typical copper brass setup.

When switching to an aluminum you want bigger tubes. We have 1.25" tubes instead of your usual 5/8" that you are used to with copper. Our 2 row radiator is 3" thick!

Our 2 row will outcool a 4 row copper by at least 10%!

Look at the core comparison picture in this link:
https://www.coldcaseradiators.com/why-cold-case

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.