Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Nationals Credentials Shipped out Today

4K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  55sam 
#1 ·
Those of you that are ATFA members and going to the TriFive Nationals this year have been waiting on the current magazine and your credentials to arrive. I got word today that they have shipped out and you should be getting them soon, some I'm sure as early as tomorrow with others further away by the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I've got mixed feelings about shipping.On one hand it's a car, drive the durn thing. The other is flying is kool too. It's got to help that brother in law is the hauler, although I don't know about some brother in laws!

#7 ·
I hear ya Sam. My wife is physically a mess and has mostly bad days. I'm not sure she would ever make it to the Nationals if I drove all the way there. We have already agreed that should she get bad it's off to the nearest airport for her to fly home before she gets too bad to do that even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
"It's getting closer" (Grand Funk I believe) car's in the shop getting AC fixed TKO 600 and hydraulic clutch installed, new exhaust from the mufflers back to get it over the axles, and new rear shock mounts fabbed. I put in new stock height springs all the way around. Fronts had been cut 2" and that was too much with the 2" dropped spindles. Now it's got a decided nose down attitude. I am getting excited. Not only for the show but just driving the car without it bottoming out or hitting something under the car that I didn't think would hit (can you say cracked transmission case?)

#10 ·
got 'em :tu

#31 ·
I've been in Orlando seeing Mickey and Shamu with youngest grandkids. I thought I'd got something, but not the full packet (old age lack of memory). Just checked and it's a card saying mine will be mailed in July. I'll bet the "racer" packets take a little longer to assemble. SEE YA's in Aug.!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.