Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Any membership notice

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Tobtech56 
#1 ·
Will we receive a notice when our membership is up for renewal?

#2 ·
Good question Tim :)

#6 ·
Something is wrong with their online renewal, it just charged me $90.00 for some reason. It listed 45.00 for membership and 45.00 for international, don't know what the hell that is. Going to have call now on Monday, seems they should update their pay system it didn't tell me how much it was going to charge until after payment was submitted.

#13 ·
Mine came in the mail a couple weeks ago.
The problem is I paid at Nat’s for the membership renewal, 2017 Nat’s event, and drag credentials.
I called and was told sorry, renew is blanket mailing.
So, if you pay ahead keep your record’s.

#14 ·
I got my membership renewal in the mail paid it online , but I paid for 2017 nats event at the show and a few others did as well but nothing to show for it , tryed to renew membership they say it would come in the mail, I did feel out the form at tent of course they keep that . I guess we'll see if I get any thing in the mail . They sure won't get more $$ out of me . Later Jason

#15 ·
I haven't received a notice yet. I joined at the Pomona Roadster Show in January.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.