Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

ATFA Magazine

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  tekctrl 
#1 ·
Anyone received their ATFA Magazine for Jan 2017 yet.

#3 ·
Sure did....

Order Information
Description: Goods or Services
Billing Information
Dave Cunningham
Shipping Information
Item Name Description Qty Taxable Unit Price Item Total
ATFA-RENEW ATFA Renewal 1 N $45.00 (USD) $45.00 (USD)
Total: $45.00 (USD)

Payment Information
Date/Time: 31-Oct-2016 9:00:59 PDT
Transaction ID: 8719320277
Payment Method: MasterCard
Transaction Type: Purchase
Auth Code: T7572P

Merchant Contact Information
Woodys Hot Rodz LLC
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
US
gsauerland@woodyshotrodz.com

#4 ·
Well heck then you should have it already, specially since you didn't wait till the last minute to renew. Give Gabriela a call tomorrow at (855) 567-1957 to let her know yours is missing. I do know that the publisher ran short of them and that replacement order is due in any day now, so maybe thats why its running late. They will have a list of the ones that didn't get shipped yet.

#10 · (Edited)
Was talking with a fellow ATFA member (he's all about 'original' cars) at a show yesterday and he said that he was ready to drop his membership because (his words) "the magazine is all about modifieds and drag racing". This morning I dug into my accumulated issues of the ATFA magazine to do some research and he seems to be partly correct. The coverage does seem to lean heavily toward modified/custom/drag cars with not a lot of space devoted to 'original' survivors or restorations. I don't know if this bothers many other members or not (it doesn't bother me), but I told him that I'd bring it up with ATFA for him.

Personally, I'm wondering if it might be possible to include an occasional 'One That Got Away' article written by members about that Great deal that just slipped out of their hands? I'm sure that everyone has more than a few Great Deals that almost, but didn't, happen. Sort of like the fisherman who hooks a record bass, only to have it throw the hook and swim away as he's landing it. Listen to conversations at any car show and you'll hear dozens of variations on that theme. :)

#11 ·
June 2018 magazine

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that (pg 29) a red '57 convertible (?where's the folded top?) with a '55 front clip, custom side trim, shaved doors, no vent windows, and a trimmed windshield frame? Love the OEM style oil-bath air cleaner on a car with so many nice mods, too. I'd Love to learn more about that vehicle, but it doesn't seem to caught anyone else's attention. ??? :congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.