Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Bozos shop and Route 66 museum makes it into The American Trifive magazine

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  GCDC7 
#1 · (Edited)
So i just received my newest American Tri-Five magazine in the mail today, and i was VERY HAPPY to see a article about Bozos shop and his Route 66 Museum in the magazine.

As John Mel, Randy and myself can testify, they are a top notch shop, and GREAT people.

So to make a long story short, on the way back from the 2015 NATS, Ole'Bess developed a nasty miss, and the more we drove the worse it got. So Randy got on his trusty cell phone and looked up the local auto parts store in Santa Rosa NM. which was the next town we were about to come too.

So he finds the local Napa store, and we roll up into the parking lot, and i pop the hood and figured out i had a burnt spark plug wire. Unfortunately Napa did not have the style of wires i needed, so they told me to back track about 5 miles and stop in at his Dads shop called Bozos. :confused0006:

So we back track and end up meeting James A.K.A. Bozo himself, and he walked me in the back room and grabbed off of one of the MANY shelves filled with parts stacked from the floor to the ceiling and handed me old dizzy cap with the style of spark plug wires i needed and said HERE YA GO!! I tried to offer him some cash to pay for the parts, but he would HAVE NO PART OF IT!!!!

His EXACT words were "ANYTHING TO HELP A TRI-FIVER OUT"

WOW!!! WHAT CAN I SAY!!!

So after B.S. ing with Bozo and his crew, and getting the grand tour of his shop, and getting to check out his GORGEOUS 55 Nomad, which was not finished at the time, I BECAME A BOZO FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

After leaving Bozos shop, we proceeded to go back and check out his personnel Rout 66 Museum...we ended up spending another 2 hours just checking everything out there, some of the vehicles he has ARE TO DIE FOR!!!

So if anybody has he chance to stop in and say Hi to Bozo and his kids and employees, PLEASE DO, you will not be disappointed....

Now i just hope to see his Gorgeous 55 at the NATS this year...:tu

A pic of us CALIFORNIA CLOWNS at Bozos Route 66 Museum..

See less See more
#6 ·
I second your posting re Bozos and Santa Rosa, NM... One of my favorite stops when I was headed out to Las Vegas for the Nomad Convention in 2015!.. and it's on an old section of Route 66, which is why I ventured off the Interstate there.. and I was very glad that I did.. :)

PS. you need to stop off on this year's trip as well so that Logan can meet Bozo and his family and see the Museum... :)

Gary

#15 ·
Bozo’ Garage

I am glad to see all the positive reviews of the article. It was a pleasure putting it together. Bozo, Anna, Juan and the crew treat everyone like family. Let’s spread the word and overwhelm them with trifive lovers across the USA.

THANKS

STEWART L WERNER
ATFA #766:congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.