Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2015 TriFive Nationals Video

35K views 40 replies 33 participants last post by  Branded 
#1 ·
#16 ·
Fantastic vid, thanks. Really enjoyed visiting with you at the booth. Wish I could have seen your car, deceptively similar to mine. We have good taste. :sign0020: Next year. Lloyd :tu:shakehands::bowtier:

#10 ·
Best video of the event that I have seen! Great music great coverage of the grounds and me and my old wagon on the left at the 1:55 mark.

Thanks for posting!:congrats:

#12 ·
Great job, When we pulled in looking for a spot Saturday morning, it's hard to believe that so many more were scattered about. Absolutely awesome show and even though I thought it would be great, it surpassed my expectations. I dug the 55 4 dr vert at 5:28 in your video on the right up on the hill behind the track tower. Great to get to see it again. thanks for sharing. Joe

#17 ·
Excellent video! Almost felt like I was there! THANK YOU! :)

#19 ·
great video thanks. keep 'em coming.

#23 ·
NO NO NOW. HE is a friend with permission to touch the car. I can't believe no one mentioned the TWO caps at that point. ONE AUBURN and one alabama. That war ends when the cars come into the play...But also I carry a Microfiber with me at all times.:sign0020: :bowtier:

#26 ·
Really nice Paul. Makes you realize how many 55's were there. Looking forward to running with you guys from Birmingham to Nashville again next year. By the time I got home, I put over 1400 miles on mine. Great trip! Great to meet you and the rest of the Alabama contention. bowtie-trifive

#28 ·
Video

Great job! Have enjoyed watching the video and sharing with friends

Wonder if anyone could do an aerial video in 2016 to get a real feel of the number of TriFives that will be there!

Larry Epperson
ATFA #407

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.