Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

2014 Malibu/Aston Martin

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Chevyragtop57 
#1 ·
Thought you guys might like to see a crazy project I built for a customer. He had a 2014 Malibu Hybrid, and wanted to transform it into a pseudo Aston Martin-Ferrari-Corvette. Being up to a challenge I took it on. Aston front bumpers, fenders and grill. Handmade aluminum hood. Extensions on front doors to match the fenders. Ferrari tail lights, hand build quarter panels, extensions to the rear door, and trunk lid. Corvette rear bumper insert, and wheels and tires. Hand made fender trim/spears, mesh insert on the rear bumper, and hood vents. Just painted it last night in Aston Volcano red. I'll put up finished pics after I sand, buff and assemble.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice work! That's pretty wild, but I like it!

#8 ·
Took some glamour shots of the car outside. Still have to make, or wait for some custom machined parts to finish the project. But it came out pretty well for what we started with. If anyone is interested in the details of the build, you can see them on my Facebook page, Customs by Flash. I also put up a lot of the build on the Chevy Malibu forum.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.