Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Gertman2000's pic from Friday at the show (376 + 1651 pics)

6K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  mickeywestsr 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Of course not! I've posted these pictures for everyone to enjoy, share, download and distribute. Please enjoy them!!

UPDATE: Hopefully between tonight and tomorrow I will try and review and post the rest of my photos. These are the Saturday entry and exit photos.

Also, please look for my Woodward Dream Cruise week photos. Going to put those up first from today over in the photos section:

https://www.trifive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105

#21 ·
Thanks G Man

I do not wish to discount your Investment in Cataloging all the Events at The Nats. If ever there was Tri Five Overload this Almost achieved it. Not Quite!
Next Year has the Chance to Set The Bar!
With all the Pic's Taken and Shared from The Shutterbugs of bowtie-trifive, How can anyone resist taking Part in Next Years Extravaganza.
I just wish it were Closer to the Left Coast so I could Have my Delivery installed in the Photo Album that Documents the Ongoing History of the Tri Five. :gba:

#23 ·
kkkkkkkkk :pics-1:

#24 ·
back to the top for those who might have missed this pics. Be sure to look around, there are so many pictures to help you pass the winter doldrums as needed. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.