Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*New guy on the block with my ‘57 Belair stubby wagon

3K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  57-Z06 
#1 ·
Hi, I’m here to watch post and learn.
I’ve got a 2 door Belair wagon roller, somewhere in the past the rear doors and center of the wagon were removed.
It’s completely gutted, saved me a lot of time.
I’ve already acquired a 2006 5.3 and 4 speed automatic, all drive by wire.
I purchased this online as an LS swap drop in, came with everything to drop and drive. It already has an a/c compressor, ps pump, alt, and all wiring and brackets in place.
I’ve got a list together for my build, which includes a twin turbo kit with matching cam installation kit, headers, transmission HD upgrade rebuild kit.
Hopefully when this pandemic passes I will be able to put all this together soon enough.
I’ve still got a lot of knowledge, and stuff to acquire, and I’m hoping this will be the site to help me. Pleasures all mine to meet you guys. House Home Property Yard Leaf

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Hello and welcome to trifive.com.
Looks like another "longroof" being put back on the road again, where they belong.

Hmmm, cant really call it a longroof.
:sign0020:
Well, it's still a 57 wagon!
Enjoy the build. :tu

#18 ·
Stubby project = fast, fun & unique.

:sign0016:
Hi, I’m here to watch post and learn.
I’ve got a 2 door Belair wagon roller, somewhere in the past the rear doors and center of the wagon were removed.
It’s completely gutted, saved me a lot of time.
I’ve already acquired a 2006 5.3 and 4 speed automatic, all drive by wire.
I purchased this online as an LS swap drop in, came with everything to drop and drive. It already has an a/c compressor, ps pump, alt, and all wiring and brackets in place.
I’ve got a list together for my build, which includes a twin turbo kit with matching cam installation kit, headers, transmission HD upgrade rebuild kit.
Hopefully when this pandemic passes I will be able to put all this together soon enough.
I’ve still got a lot of knowledge, and stuff to acquire, and I’m hoping this will be the site to help me. Pleasures all mine to meet you guys. View attachment 230538
Welcome to the best site for all things relative tri-five. For the car to turn out as envisioned, 1. It takes time. It takes money. It takes commitment to complete the project. You can do it. Enjoy the journey! Certainly will be worth it. :anim_25:
57sportmn.:gba:

#22 ·
Welcome!

Welcome to the best place and group of folks that can and are willing to help out.

I will be the first to start off...…. Cant wait to see that up and running....it will be great for making "short" (and FAST) runs to the beer store and back!! :sign0020:

I know I know....."one in every crowd"...:anim_25:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.