Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

FINALLY!!!

3K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Charlie(CHIEF} Williams 
#1 ·
Well, after lil over a year of using EVERY day off to work on metal and body work,she's finally got some paint! Bringing my girl home tomorrow to start the complete re-wiring, assembly,interior and all the other stuff that goes along with it!!! She's got heavy flake on the roof and on the quarters between the trim. And the dash is done with mini flake. ALOT of work and even MORE clear, with lots of wet sanding and buffing, she's like glass!!! Making dreams come tru in my little world.

Attachments

See less See more
#17 ·
A new meaning to "Americas Got Talent " , great work and very tastefully done . Interior color choice will be key to an eyepopping car . Any ideas on the interior yet? I'm visualizing white rolled buckets with some blue piping maybe the door panels done white with a blend of blue metalflake roll and pleat. Zodiac vinyls have the metalflake material. Just my 2 cents. A big congrats getting the hardest part of a build done. Excellent.:congrats:

#24 ·
I have interior in boxes and ready... the seats are being covered as we speak. And yes some of you are right, the interior does have some blue metal flake. The rest of the interior is white! Dark blue carpet with white headliner... a complete new fuel system will be here this week along with batt box and new cables. I've already got some of the trim installed already but it's a very long process, cleaning polishing, and new hardware. I swear nothing fits like it did before paint, so little by little it will get together! I'll post some more pics as the process progresses!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.