Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

CPP, need another vendor!

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  595544 
#1 · (Edited)
Is there anyone else who is having trouble getting parts from CPP? I have a front end brake kit, bushing kit and puller on order sense 10/14/16, which I have paid for. I now have been told it will be in January before I might get the parts.
Do they stock anything? Is this normal with this company? Most of the posts on here are fairly old but the theme seems to be the same. Yes it makes me a bit nervous.

#2 ·
CPP back order

Parts ordered on 10/14/16 and after several phone calls and emails I learned that the 2" drop spindles with my kit have been discontinued. 2 plus months to find this out??? Really
My complete order of over $1400 is all being held because of the drop spindles. I was told that all the parts were avl and would ship in 3-5 business days. To get the complete order I would have to up grade at a additional cost of $350 for different drop spindles.
Well still no parts! Yes what a way to run a company! Lesson learned here!

#3 ·
That sounds bad . I will say if I had been treated like that I would be screaming. But my order came in a reasonable time and I might add the CPP 500 made the most improvement to my 55 of anything I have ever bought. Hope they get that worked out and fast...There is NO excuse for that treatment.

#4 · (Edited)
Maybe you need to email AAron.. he seams to be the goto man to fix this CraPP service..
Info here.. i will get in before he makes a song and dance that he wasnt contacted and always the last to be notified..just make sure hes not off sick when you contact him ..
Aaron Strietzel
aaron@classicperform.com
Classic Performance Products Inc.
378 E Orangethorpe Ave
Placentia, Ca. 92870
www.classicperform.com
714/522-2000 ext. 125

Appears to be the only one to comment when a post comes up with issues..and he only hears about the issues once a post goes Viral.
Good luck getting your parts and good luck getting a refund..

Word of warning If you are getting the Prop valve with the kit, trade it in before you leave the store and purchase another from a different vendor..You will regret it if you dont..

#5 ·
Maybe you need to email AAron.. he seams to be the goto man to fix this CraPP service..
No, call Aaron. He has his number listed at the bottom of his posts. Try that now, not later.
Terry

#7 · (Edited)
I assisted the original poster with his inquiry right away. Had many back and forth emails explaining options and assisted with what was available and he finalized his order he made through Summit racing. This is still true on 3-5 working days, Order finalized 12/9 from your dealer scheduled to ship by Thursday 12/15.

#9 ·
Just curious that the finalisation took from orig order
10/14/16, which I have paid for. I now have been told it will be in January before I might get the parts.
till now to finalise with still a 3-5 day delay..
Not trying to grind any axes just curious...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.