Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

CPP Open House March 17, 2012 Shop Tour, Door Prizes, Goody Bags, Lunch

40K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  jh1955 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Randy, I was speeking with Jim the owner of CPP last night and we were talking about the open house and he asked if you would be there this year, He said he would like to help promote the Trifive by holding up a Trifive shirt during the announcements and let everyone know you were there with them.

Otis :)

#4 ·
Tell Jim I wouldn't miss it and sure appreciate his help with short and hat advertising. CPP hospitality was great last year and I'm sure will be as good or better this year. I'll bring the usual collection of Trifive.com clothing to have available to our members attending.

Randy

#10 ·
Tim they do a good job of getting people parked at their business

and they also close down the street they are on, its U shaped and off the main street, so the cars park up and down it.

It wasn't crowded with just trifles there last year, but with all years and models it might be a bit crowded. I bet they just use more of the block this year. Your close enough that you have to bring the 56:tu

Randy

#13 ·
I figured it out.

the tab listed in this paragraph does not work:
Keep an eye out for updates via our blog page for more information regarding these FREE events. We would love to spend the day with you guys. Be sure to register for these events on the registration page located here.

The tab in the top of the page does. I'm registered.

#14 ·
Hope videos are done again this year. Enjoyed them on youtube last year.

#24 ·
CLASSIC PERFORMANCE CRUISE

Hello Tri-Five members!!!!

This is Radiator Mike from Cal West Auto Air & Radiators hope to see everyone on March 17th!!!at the CPP Open House.
I will be leading the cruise with my 1955 Chevy Bel Air.
I was told by CPP that they are expecting over 400 cars and should be an event not to be missed.
If you are attending this open house please email me at

2mike@calwest-radiators.com]

Mike Novins
[URL="calwest-radiators.com"

#26 ·
Just great Ray, now that I have inlaws coming in from Chicago that weekend and can't get down there you go and make it better:sign0020: Oh well I'll just have to stop by another time and say hi again:shake hands:

You guys that have not gone should make it a point to be there, it was a blast last year and CPP is a gracious host:tu

Randy

#27 ·
Well, after getting my project car to the point were it will be running and driving for the Open House, I went to register and registration is currently full. Website says to keep checking back in case spots open up- is there a waiting list I could get on?
Hope to see you there,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.