Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Let's see what your rims look like

82K views 182 replies 125 participants last post by  ETriggs 
#1 ·
Thought it might be cool to check out what everyone's got for rims? :tu

#124 · (Edited)
-----------:bowtieb:These are the wheels on my 55-- 10x15 torque thrust, with 305x60Rx15 M/T ET street Radials on rear' and 15x6 0n front with M/T ET street front runners!!-----I like them a lot, get them hot and they HOOK!!----Here is a couple of pictures!!------:driver:Milton

Attachments

#125 ·
-----------:bowtieb:Here are a couple of pictures of my 56 210 wheels and tires!!---Front wheels are 15X4 Billet Specialties, with M/T Sportsman frontrunner tires!!----Rear are 15X10 Billet Specialties Bead Lock wheels, with 315X60RX15 M/T Drag Radials!!-----:driver:milton

Attachments

#150 ·
my 2 cents on this subject: For me it is an easy decision based on look and ride quality.

1. I am too old school to change.

2. The ride is ridiculous with these huge wheels and tiny sidewall tires. With the traditional 15" wheels/tires there is enough side wall to help cushion the ride as it had been for decades.

3. I recently bought an off topic vehicle that has 17" wheels with those tiny sidewall tires and it rides like crap. Besides the poor quality ride, I hate the look and will be swapping them out as soon as I can afford it.

Just my opinion.

#153 ·
U.S.Chrome Smoothie's 10X15's wearing 275/60/15 BFG T/A's. The rim's are the deep dish version. Was running 295/50/15 T/A's. Yeah manufacture say's 9.5" max. rim for the 60's, but I think I'll be OK. Car is mini-tubbed with springs moved in and a narrow diff' so tire width not a problem, but wanted something taller.
Currently running 205/60/15 T/A's up front, but plan to go maybe 215/65 or 70.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.