Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Driving Trifive To Work! Brings on a little sunshine!

8K views 77 replies 35 participants last post by  Joe Barry 
#1 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#36 ·
Phil, one of these days will make it up to Tulsa. Yeah I think the black wheels turned our real well.

1320 Quick, thanks for kind words. You should add to the Great Smoke Stories

Hutch, sorry to hear about you're knee. Man that is a cool toy! Should add that one to the Great Smoke Stories!!!

#46 ·
Driving Trifive To Work! Brings on a little sunshine

Thanks Greg. Car sits good. Just looking at that pic. Most would have the roof the rust color...however having the roof the same as the front end has a different look to it hmm Kinda like if my roof was gold instead of yellow.

#53 ·
Well thought with the weather getting better here in Aus thought it would be a great day to take the 57 out for a run while going to work.

Turns out i shoulda stayed in bed, some guy decided to take off a lot quicker then i was at an intersection and run straight into the back me.....

So now gotta take it for some quotes to get repaired, rear overrider bent, bumper mounts (iM assuming) are bent and will need realignment, some minor panel damage where the rear bumper was bent into the body work and thats just from a quick 5 mins inspection...........

#76 ·
It has been dry here in N.C. for the last two weeks, been driving my '57 to work, makes the day go better driving something fun to and from. The only hard part is looking outside at the beautiful weather and having to stay inside. Even though fuel injection is supposed to compensate for weather, I feel like the car runs better/stronger in cool fall air (spun the tires at beltline speeds going down into 3rd to pass someone, usually doesn't do that).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.