Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello to everyone!

882 views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  dinger57 
#1 ·
I have always loved trifive Chevy's thanks to my parent's who had several throughout the years. At this point in time my husband and I are up to 4 different 55 Chevy's.

55 210 post
55 210 handyman
55 Bel Air/Hardtop
55 Sedan Delivery with windows

The 55 post I bought for my husband a while ago so he could build an American Graffiti replica since he has a replica of the 32 coupe already, signed by Paul LaMat.
We bought a handyman a few years ago. We just recently finished it and I have claimed it as mine. There has been so many people asking to buy it (I told my husband it was not for sale), we purchased a 55 Bel Air and Sedan Delivery as a package deal to fix up and sell.
Both cars are from California. The Bel Air has all original sheet metal in mint condition except for 1 small dent on the upper passenger door. It just needs to be repainted and put back together. The Sedan Delivery is in good shape. A few small holes in floor pans that can be easily fixed. It was painted flat black and the straight six, 3 on tree combo was replaced with 350 and 4 speed. The front seats were replaced with a trifive 4 door front seat. The previous owner did track down a set of seats that would have originally came in the car and had them redone.
I would like to find out more info on the sedan delivery. We were told by the previous owner that it was a rare car. If I can find out any info on any of the other cars would be great!
I seen a thread for a survey on sedan delivery's. I plan on posting my info on there and a few pictures if I can figure it out.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey 55 x 4

Welcome to the bowtie-trifive Family!
I am one of the Sedan Delivery Owners on the Site and wish to be available for any advise you may require in your Project. There are several other S/D guys that will prove to be an advantage to query for information also.
Love to see some Pic's as the Project Progresses.
Please take part in the Survey and Add to the Pool of information being collected. You can find out more Data than you realize.
I learned the Date of Manufacture, Plant where Built and Originality.
Best of Luck with all the 55's but I am Partial to the Delivery.

Attachments

#14 ·
Hello from Oregon!

#17 ·
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: American Graffiti is my all time favorite movie... Glad you joined us... Later, Dave

#23 ·
Welcome from another cheesehead. Looks like you have enough projects to keep you busy. Hope you have a well heated garage so you can work on them in the winter...and drive 'em during the summer. Where are you in Wisconsin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.