Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

grundy ?

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  6inarow 
#1 ·
does anyone know if they cover your car while being pulled on a trailer to a car show ? I thought I would ask here because I could not find it on there web page.

#2 ·
I don't know about Grundy, but my regular insurance company (American Family) covers whatever I pull with my Suburban, which is insured by them. I'm covered, the trailer is covered, and the car on the trailer is covered. The same as pulling a boat trailer with a boat on it.

#5 ·
I am waiting to here back from my insurance company I have the 55 covered with and i saw it has a no towing policy .if they tell me I cannot tow it on a trailer I plan on looking somewhere else. I have it through American modern insurance.

#7 ·
Guys, the trailer liability is covered by your car ins not the contents of the trailer or the trailer itself unless your insurance specifically covers the trailer. Check with your car insurance company. This is a very common misconception.

Your collector car should be covered anyplace except a race event. Again check with them(that's why you pay them a commission) not anyone on this forum that is not your agent.:bowtier:

#9 ·
I've got Hagerty insurance On both of mine both are cover on are off a trailer. My car I've got a builder( under construction policy's ) covers if it on my trailer are a rollback , even if stored at muffler . Just can't drive it on the road , if I I've get the chance I will drive it. Years ago my old truck drop tail gate drive into town no insurance are tag crazy won't do it today. Later Jason

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.