Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

would you have this part?

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  bsa_bob 
#1 ·
the part#3723796 Looking for anyone who might have one laying around. WHY!because my wifes oven quit and my power washer stopped in its tracks.I am going pay for one -and used is just as good as new, in some parts. thanks for looking.Its the bracket that bolts to the motor and supports the clutch linkage I have the rest of it- thanks either way bob s

#2 ·
Which one of these is it? After all these years many of the clutch parts have been swapped out. You will need to know the length of the bell crank that goes between the frame and this bracket and the size of the ball on the frame bracket.

Attachments

#4 ·
OK! Heres a picture of what i now have. The bell crank 3 pieces as shown. The ball is O.S. dia of 3/4"on the frame bracket-. The tube itself is 6" end to end. While we are talking about this . Something popped into my head. I spoke of this a long time ago -as it seems. Someone mentioned . The 57 clutch setup is much better- not knowing what there is ,or anything about this? Please share with me the difference Mike if you know -and am i on a better track with 57 clutch linkage if it even works?? thanks Mike bob s

do you need bolt head centers?

Attachments

#19 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.