Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

What's New at RockAuto?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  sonseeker 
#1 ·
At RockAuto.com, the selection of parts grows steadily while prices remain reliably low! Visit RockAuto.com now to see all the parts we currently have for both your classic and daily driver.

Just Some of What is New in 2017!

• AutoMeter Gauges
  • More Carter Fuel Pumps
  • Southern Truck Lift Kits, Lights and Accessories
  • APEX Gaskets
  • Transmaxx Transmission Parts
  • Melling Engine Parts

See less See more
#7 ·
I just ordered L & RT floor pans for my '79 Ford truck a couple days ago. Freight to Alaska was AWESOME!!! $68.00!! LMC wanted $219.00 freight!!

We get all our car maintenance parts from Rock auto. :congrats:

#9 ·
Rock Auto is a great place to do business with IMO....The only way they could do better is to offer free shipping on orders over $100. :)

#10 ·
Shipping is never free. Carriers must be paid for their work. Actual shipping costs vary widely depending on what you buy and where you are. "Free shipping" means higher prices to cover the average shipping cost and using profits from some orders to offset losses on others.

We think it makes more sense to set prices low and show what it really costs to deliver your order to you, passing on the cost and savings from decisions you make. To minimize shipping costs, choose parts that can ship from the same location. See "Which parts cost least to ship?"

#11 ·
Guess i must be a dummy. Was just on RockAuto.com. Tried to buy some engine break in engine oil and a few Wix oil filters and all it would show me was Motorcraft Oil and Fram oil filters. Surely you must carry more selections than this? What did i do wrong?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.