Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

*Good Places to eat?

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  TRIK-56 
#1 ·
Hey Fellas where are some good places to eat at the Tri-Five Nationals? I guess the host hotel has a restaurant in it? Any other recommendations?

#3 ·
There are places all up and down the strip :)

#5 ·
Rafferty's is one of the best, also always crowded on weekend nights...

Mariah's downtown is an old standby... once the best in town.

Montana Grille is good.. and there are all the chain restaurants... Longhorn, Olive Garden, etc...

#12 ·
Thursday night it will be one or more of the food trucks at the host hotel for me, Friday will be wherever they ends up at, preferably someplace with some ice cold draft PBR I hope :beer: Saturday will probably be at the track watching all my friends playing on the drag strip!

Just not sure where my wife will be eating at though:rolleyes:

#13 ·
Last year we discovered a really good BBQ place to eat called Rockin' Ricks BBQ. Had some work done at a muffler shop there in Bowling Green and they had a menu from the BBQ place laying on their counter. The shop owner says he thought it was the best BBQ place in town so we decided to try it.

We were not disappointed. We're not going to the Nationals this year or I would try this place again.

It's over by Western Kentucky University at 306A Old Morgantown Road which is not very far from Scottsville road and 31W intersection on the way to the dragstrip. It's not a fancy place at all but the food was pretty good in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.