Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

tattoo anyone

5K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  55redshoebox 
#1 ·
I got this 23 years ago when I bought my first 55 chevy (150 sedan) now I am on my second 55 (210 belair sedan) Anyothers have a tri five tattoo?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nope not here. Have thought about one but just can`t make myself get one. That one looks pretty neat. Do a search for tattoo, there has been a couple shown on here.
Terry

#3 ·
About ten tattoos but no chevy's as of yet but i have been thinking of some chevy tattoos.
I like George Trosley from CARtoons and some of the artwork that he does of the 5,6,7's is awsome !
Nice tat ! :moddhappychevelle22

#11 ·
No ink on this aging trifiver.... I'm diabetic and the thought of any extra needle work makes me think twice.... I like to look at them and watch some of the tattoo tv shows.... Later, Dave

#17 ·
When in the service, I went 3 times to get a tat but after looking at the needles, I just couldn't get drunk enough. Now at 66, I'm glad I didn't.
I saw a young lady with a rose bud on upper part of her breast. By the time she reaches my age it will be "long stem."

#18 ·
, I just couldn't get drunk enough. Now at 66, I'm glad I didn't.
I saw a young lady with a rose bud on upper part of her breast. By the time she reaches my age it will be "long stem."
Micky. You have a year on me, but we're sure thinking alike on this one. Funny. Lloyd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.