Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 117 Results
  1. Chit Chat Area, Anything on your mind goes here.
    I was just curious if anybody recognize this glass it doesn’t appear to be from a tri five I could be wrong. It was in the backseat of a 55 I obtained.
  2. Trifive Parts Classifieds
    Last call on this engine before the salvage yard takes it away. We are moving and has to be out of the house by December 14. This is the engine I replaced on my 1957 Chevy Belair. It ran fine; just wanted to upgrade to a 350. Stand included. Buyer needs to pick it up. DM me if you are...
    $495 USD
  3. Chit Chat Area, Anything on your mind goes here.
    I was looking for a 57 Bel Air and something came up lucky-autosales.com in Michigan. No reviews about it . Anyone know if this is legit? Thanks
  4. Project Update Section, Post Project Updates Here
    So this is the '56 hardtop I picked up. Story goes the guy stripped the car down to a shell to get it sandblasted. He and his wife were not doing good and so the now ex wife took the parts he had taken off and tossed everything. I saw the post on Craigslist for a price I could actually afford so...
  5. Show us your Trifive
    Well, I sold my 1953 Bel Air during COVID, and finally took the plunge back into the pool after coming across a super clean 1957 here locally. It's a restoration from the 90s. She sat in storage for nearly 30 years prior to that, so she's incredibly clean and rust free. They touched nearly...
  6. My '57, first build.

Originally is a BelAir, 2Dr, Hartop. Auto Trans, Powerglide. Alot of stuff missing or, just didn't work. Now Power Steering Conversion Power Brakes Conversion Painted Block Alternator Conversion Edelbrock 2701 Intake Edelbrock Ellite II Valve Covers & Air Cleaner MSD Pro Billet Distributor, MSD...
  7. Wanted Section
    I would like to find a nice Bel Air steering wheel for my 55 in Regal Turquoise. Maybe off a nicer parts car or a take off for custom replacement steering wheel.
  8. Wanted Section
    Looking for a good pair of passenger side doors for a 55 bel air sedan. Message me what you got and include some photos. Prefer somewhat local but will travel for good price. Vacaville California
  9. Cooling Systems, Radiators, Fans / A/C
    Hello everyone, first post here since my introduction so goes easy on me. Lol. I tried the search function but can’t seem to find the exact scenario. My 56’ is currently stock, with the Blue Flame 140 straight six and a manual transmission on the column…I am looking for a new radiator and need...
  10. Trifive Cars & Trucks Classifieds
    This original drivetrain 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Coupe. Regal Turquoise and India Ivory, 265 V8 , 2bbl, powerglide transmission, and stock rear end. The car is has the Bel Air trim, oil filter, electric wipers, fuel door trim, front gravel shields, rocker molding, AM in dash radio, and in...
    $28,500 USD
  11. Chit Chat Area, Anything on your mind goes here.
    Did the '60s hippies drive Chevrolet bel airs(second hand)?
  12. 1956 Bel Air

Going for a under the water theme. Going for a rustic Red and Mint. Patina. Inspired by the video game “Bioshock”.
  13. Trifive Cars & Trucks Classifieds
    Selling my '57 Bel Air that I have had for over 6 years. She is a California Plant/Frame, Turquoises and White with correct interior and is priced to sell. This well maintained, rust free, and unrestored Bel Air has under 49,000 original miles on the odometer 7,000 on the rebuilt engine. Car is...
    $38,900 USD
  14. Member Classifieds
    Hello. My 57 Bel Air restoration is almost complete. I am keeping engine/trans but have lots of other parts available (see pictures). If you are interested in any or all of the parts let me know. Will meet you half way (I live In Virginia) to make it easier. Thanks.
  15. Stock Chevy Discussion 55-56-57
    My car got hit and I need two 1957 Bel Air 2 door hard top side inserts. If you know where I can get them, please advise. They are on backorder everywhere I've looked. Thanks!
  16. New Member Introductions
    Hello everyone. I currently live and work in Virginia but was sooner born and bred and that is where my car is currently. My short story, I've grown up with cars my whole life (my dad taught auto mechanics). My first vehicle is a 1959 Apache Fleetside that I worked on with my dad. I made a...
  17. New Member Introductions
    My wife's father passed away a few month back. He left us a 54 and 56 Bel Air that he lovely restored. He worked on the 1956 Bel Air four door till the day he passed. I took the 56 down off jack stands (he just installed disc brakes) and drove the family around a bit. This car will never be...
  18. Trifive Cars & Trucks Classifieds
    In 2016 I purchased a 1956 Bel Air 2 Door Hard Top for my wife for her 60th birthday. She passed away in March of 2019, and it's time to let the car move to a new home, don't worry I'll be back for another one (project car this time) in the future. I originally paid $39,000 for the car, and am...
  19. Wanted Section
    Hey gang! I am seeking a good passenger side B Pillar for a 1955 Chevy Bel Air 4 door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you have one please message me and lets chat. Thanks!
  20. Show us your Trifive
    I Bought my 1st 57 chevrolet on line, 2 months ago...I had a pre purchase inspection performed at a garage close to where the seller lived & spoke with the mechanic before & after the inspection. It was a little risky-yes but I didn't want to fly out to the west coast (I live in NY). I did...
1-20 of 117 Results