Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Electrical Questions and Answers
    So I wanted LED H4 bulbs for my existing headlights that have a blue LED halo. Problem was, the LED H4 bulbs are to long for the headlight bucket. I found an older post on here that talked about extending the headlight buckets: https://www.trifive.com/threads/headlight-upgrade.214262/...
  2. Electrical Questions and Answers
    On my 56 Nomad the low beam doesn’t work on passenger side, at first I thought well the old T3 finally had given up, but installed a new headlight and it gave me same results. In the wiring, I see a Black (assume its the ground) a light green and tan wires, at plug. Which color of wire powers...
  3. Wanted Section
    I need one steelback Guide headlight bulb to replace one that got hit by a stone. It has a little "12V" in the middle of the lens. The metal shell is typically painted black but sometimes silver or grey. If you have one that is burnt out but still has a very nice lens I could use the lens to...
  4. Interiors Questions and Answers
    Installing new stock dash aluminum plates (dash trim) on my 57 B/A and the headlight switch will not go on because the ferrule is too short to extend into the hole. The plate is not indented like my old one. Is this a common problem? I have not seen it before in any forums. Got them from...
  5. New Member Introductions
    :ciao: Okay... So I have sooo many things I wanna do... but first things first... I had a headlight go out... HID conversion???
  6. Electrical Questions and Answers
    Over the winter, I upgraded the headlight wiring in the '55. I had been noticing that my headlight output seemed inadequate. I first upgraded to Sylvania 'SilverStar' bulbs, it helped, but still not what I had hoped for. I then started doing some research and happened across this article...
  7. New Member Introductions
    RedLine LumTronix LLC = Custom Halo Headlights To the TriFive family, This is my first post on this forum. I wanted to wait to post anything here until our company became a sponsor. Once sales and capital permits we will be a sponsor on this great forum. As a member of the United States...
  8. Official Sponsors Announcements & Parts for Sale
    Three new headlight products! Switch between high and low beams, automatically reset to low beams, and flash to pass! Watch the video! In the above video, Michael Manning, president of American Autowire discusses and installs three new headlight products. Latching Relay Module (510170)...
1-8 of 8 Results