Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Engine Building, Hi Performance
    Looking for some info on a setup like this. What is everyone's thoughts? WEIAND BBC TRI POWER SETUP. Not looking for crazy performance, just bad a$$ery, It will go on a mild performance 454.
  2. Engine Building, Hi Performance
    Hi guys, My small block self destructed and I picked up a 454 (72-78 2 bolt) with 781 heads. The previous owner had it in truck and rebuilt it. 60 over, 1.7 rockers, Weiand action plus intake, Holley 750 double pumper, and a RV cam of unknown origin. I'm guessing it has around 8:1...
  3. Super Stock/Pro Street & Modified Disc. 55-56-57
    I have a 57 Bel Air 2 door post that I am building a BB for and I have a turbo 400 behind it I also have a brand new 4:56 posi unit for the stock rearend, my question is I'm considering tubs I have 31X18.5X15LT MT's on centerline racing wheels. I will use the stock rearend but can I buy axles...
  4. New Member Introductions
    good morning all or evening I guess depending on what time zone your in and what shift you work! I am currently collecting parts to make a retro 70's street/strip car out of my 57 belair post. Hope to start uploading pictures as I get started no replacement for displacement 454 all the way...
  5. Electrical Questions and Answers
    Hello, My father just bought a 1955 bel air with a rebuilt 454 and 700r4 automatic transmission. (2500 miles since restoration) Well, we load the car onto his truck and when we get home from the four hour drive...the car will not start. The car idled and drove fine when we looked/drove it. Now...
  6. Big Block Install Questions and Answers
    Guys, I have put a 454 in my 57 and have a recondition heater control value in the firewall. I don't have the heater core installed but I want to start my 454 for the first time this week. If I place the hose from the SWP to the top of the heater control value and the hose from the intake to...
1-6 of 6 Results