Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 8 Results
  1. Super Stock/Pro Street & Modified Disc. 55-56-57
    Anybody know what years are good donors for a serpentine drive setup for a SBC 350 Gen 1 GM 350 Crate Eng up to 86? I have AC, and Power Steering. Thanks in advance... Rods56
  2. New Member Introductions
    I am a student from The Netherlands who has always had a passion for '57 Chevy's. I have been planning to restore one for a while now and I have used this site to learn a lot about the cars, the work that goes into them, and the general community around these cars. Since this seems to be the...
  3. Hi Performance
    Hello: I'm looking for ideas for a cold air intake system and its routing for a 57 Chevy, and this is the best I've seen yet over the last 4 or 5 years from a car show in Escondido, California. Passing on the (fuzzy) photo and info as I saw it. The system used Spectre components. The air is...
  4. Stock Chevy Discussion 55-56-57
    So I was helping my dad with our old C60 chevy truck, when I realized that it had an original oil bath air filter on its 327 engine. (i dont think it has been cleaned since 2004). Im still figuring out what carb the truck has, but could I take the oil bath off the truck and put it on my four...
  5. Stock Chevy Discussion 55-56-57
    Hello, I`m new here and I have a couple of questions (if you are willing to answer them, that`s good:sign0020:). In a word, I`m making a research on 1955 chevrolet bel air. Was it expensive in the 70`s? And was it easy to find this car in California? Also, was it considered a "cool" car, or not...
  6. Member Classifieds
    Looking for a 55' Bel Air factory oil canister for an air-conditioned car. Need some help.
  7. Project Update Section, Post Project Updates Here
    Three years ago, when I was 15, I began saving money to purchase my dream car - a 1957 Bel Air. I have been playing music here in Memphis, TN doing all my best to save up money to buy the car. Well, finally the moment came a few weeks ago and I was able to purchase the dream at last. So here she...
  8. Cooling Systems, Radiators, Fans / A/C
    I just finished a 55 where I put in a Vintage Air system. I am now starting on my 56 hardtop and am currently looking at Vintage Air and Classic Air. I am on a tighter budget with this build and am wondering if there is something that is a little more affordable. Your thoughts/recommendations...
1-8 of 8 Results