Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
belt line
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Stock Chevy Discussion 55-56-57
    I need assistance with the Beltline Molding for a 57 4-Door Belair Sedan. What is the molding just behind the small quarter panel window called? See the molding in the bottom of the photo attached. I heard them called "dogleg" molding. And, could anyone direct me to instructions or the...
1-1 of 1 Results