Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
CTC

Be there Wednesday early thru Saturday noon. Always come home Saturday because it gets too crowded for me by then. We are car #225.

·
Registered
295 Posts
We will be there in my 61 vette. The 57's are not ready yet. I hope to find some parts for them. My 61 vette is white with silver inlay. Please stop and say hello if you see me. We will hang out in Ocean Springs. Ace

·
Registered
49 Posts
cruisin the coast

leaving orlando wednesday evening will be there early thursday for the flea market after stopping in pascagolu at cracker barrel for breakfast.Be there till early sunday morning.great time will be had by all that attend. :party0031:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cant go this year,but I have been there twice and I have to say it was a BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party0031: Hope you guys have a safe and wonderful time! Maybe next year.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have a 57 to drive this year,so I'll be in my 65 Chevy Caprice(Cobalt blue with black vinyl top,4 door hardtop).
Or,my 68 CST(Anniversary Special,white on gold truck).
I usually hang out at the light house on 90.
Will be at the swapmeet at the Colliseum on Thursday morning.
Rest of the time we'll be crusin!
If you see me,stop and visit or blow you're horn when you go by!
Mike.:):)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Chuck, Look us up in Ocean Springs Sat. Ace
I haven't been to Ocean Springs, where do y'all hang out there? Last year we sat across from the old VA grounds and watched the cars go back and forth, went and walked through to check out the parked cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts