Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Haven't bought Walmart tires, and didn't know they had their own brand? But I got the front tires for my coupe through Walmart, and 40,000 mile tires were almost half price for the same tires at Discount Tire near me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Trailer tires on a car is crazy. I haven't bought any yet but have found Walmart to have very good prices. I will probably buy a couple for a small utility trailer that has 14's on it.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I scored a deal on a set of 17 inch Tiger Flaws for girlfriend's Supercharged Grand Prix . I never considered anything less than a set of four . Promised here by the 17th .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I replace my car tires every five years for safety reasons. I got a new set of Ironman tires GR906 for my dad's Bel Air from 4wheelonline. I do a price comparison from different online shops to find out where I can save more. Auto parts and accessories online have a cheaper price compared to the ones that were sold in a physical store.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have close to twenty cars and trucks to maintain, every 5 years is not happening. Plus half dozen trailers.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Woah that's a lot. I guess you just have to ensure that the tire is still on good quality before going

You are correct sir.

·
Premium Member
10,530 Posts
Try telling that to the family of the poor soul who had an 8 year old tire blow out on his 55 at the nationals last year and died as a result of the ensuing accident. I hate the thought of having to replace the tires on my 57. They are going on 6 years old next year and have less then 3000 miles but I just cant take a chance so one more year on them for 2021 and then off they go.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts