Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
55’ Pontiac station wagon Chevy 350/350
183 Posts
Howdy from San Diego!
Just when I thought I was the youngest on the site. Here comes Brad outta left field. Cool intro amigo!
lots of info Here.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey, My name is Brad I am 16 years old we have had a 1955 roller for as long as I can remember. My father's project that he never had time or the money to do with having triplets(I am one of them the other two are girls). I always wanted it to be my first car since my dad had a 56 for his first car and both my Grandfathers had tri-five's. After years of begging I was told if I could save a significant amount my Father would let me take try to get it running. Hours of mowing lawns, Birthday money, Christmas money, and tons of hours at my current job at Chick-fil-a I am ready. I am extremely nervous and I don't know what I am doing. I'm hoping to absorb as much information on this forum as possible. I am looking forward to sharing my project and progress with you.

I will post pictures later but it is a 1955 Chevy 2 door sedan
Welcome from N. Idaho Brad!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don’t worry, you are obviously dedicated to the mission and have the natural aptitude and drive to adapt and overcome as you move through the same process I did from age 12 to 16 in the ‘70’s. You are well along the road of achieving steps in accomplishing the mission, well done.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You need to post some pictures as we are all hungry for more pics of Tri Fives. My first car was a 55 Belair sport coupe 55 years ago when they were cheap and plentiful. I'm sure there are like me that have been messing with Tri Fives for 50 or more years so lots of knowledge is available.

Smile Facial expression Emoticon Smiley Happy

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.