1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Not to bad . Anyone tell who was it Belairv8? Dave, Mike

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
This car is located very close to me (just 20 miles away) but does not have a title. Would be a great project.
NO TITLE would a hassle

·
Registered
11,156 Posts

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
I know, its just what I'm looking for but not going to mess with a Ohio title battle
Maybe you could make a deal because of no title. It might make a Great Parts car.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Maybe you could make a deal because of no title. It might make a Great Parts car.
I think a deal could be made. My wife does not like the term 'parts car'. :sign0020:

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Title

NO TITLE would a hassle
I guess as noted here on this site on past threads/posts. No title in some states is no problem and in other states it is. Mike

·
Registered
67,683 Posts
no title = no sale for me. :bath:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Too bad its not in New York we dont need Titles for pre 73 cars all you need to register it is a tracing of the vin

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Look at it as a $1800 parts car and go from there. Still not bad. If it was a '55 it would be in my pole barn now. JMHO

·
Registered
287 Posts
I looked at this car last night. It is complete car 283 glide.motor turns over. Been in a barn for many years. Will need complete floor and rockers.rear doglegs. rear panel behind bumper.rear bumper rusted out, inner rear fenderwells have some rust holes, roof dented up pretty bad ,right fender rusted beyond repair but comes with good extra fender, interior in good shape ,seats not ripped, good tailgate and doors,nice trim. Doesnt appear this car has ever really been apart and is all there. Yep, NO TITLE . For the right price I believe this car should be restored but its a lot of work, really hate to see it parted out but would be the perfect donor .

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
I looked at this car last night. It is complete car 283 glide.motor turns over. Been in a barn for many years. Will need complete floor and rockers.rear doglegs. rear panel behind bumper.rear bumper rusted out, inner rear fenderwells have some rust holes, roof dented up pretty bad ,right fender rusted beyond repair but comes with good extra fender, interior in good shape ,seats not ripped, good tailgate and doors,nice trim. Doesnt appear this car has ever really been apart and is all there. Yep, NO TITLE . For the right price I believe this car should be restored but its a lot of work, really hate to see it parted out but would be the perfect donor .
From what you say sound like the price is High for the condition.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Car in my opinion is a $1,000 car. It would take alot (did I say alot) of metal work. The story I got was the car came from out of state and the lady did not know where the title was after her husband died and now since the current owner had it, he has since lost the bill of sale he received. Sounds like he has got many calls. I will be curious if it sells for that price.

·
Registered
287 Posts
yes posting has been deleted. i thought $800 to $1000 when i looked at it but he said he turned down $1000 so i passed. he could have had the lady he bought it from file for lost title .he said if he had a title he would ask alot more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts