Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am listing this car for a friend of mine. I DO NOT own this car. I have seen this car several times in the past at many shows and cruises. It's in nice condition and presents well. I've known the owner Bruce, for many, many years. A stand up guy and takes good care of his cars. I'll list what he told me about the car. Also post some pics too. Should you have any further questions, you can contact him (Bruce) by phone #706-521-2257.

-original steel body
-born a 4d and fabricated into a 2d by Fatman Fabrications
-fiberglass nose, rear fenders and running boards
-400 cu in 4 bolt main block
-Edelbrock aluminum heads
-electric water pump
-400 turbo trans. with 3000 stall speed converter
-narrowed 9" rear with 3.50 gears
-Detroit locker
-Vintage American Racing wheels
-Located in northern Georgia
-asking $22,000.00

Thanks for taking the time to look, Carmine.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Yellow Mode of transport
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Vehicle
Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
68,223 Posts
very cool, good luck to him. your a good friend to him too.

·
Registered
Denver, Colorado 1956 Nomad
1,075 Posts
Wow! That seems like a great price.
:unsure: If only I had a five-car garage.

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with everyone. It is a good price. A lot of bang for the buck. I was thinking about it myself, but just can't add another car, Carmine.

·
Registered
1955 210 SERIES, 406 DUAL QUAD ENGINE WITH MUNCIE 4 SPEED
4,470 Posts
Very nice but a little tight for a big guy

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
I agree with everyone. It is a good price. A lot of bang for the buck. I was thinking about it myself, but just can't add another car, Carmine.

Come on Carmine, I bet you have some empty parking spot that it will fit into real nice. He'll probably let you have it for $19000

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on Carmine, I bet you have some empty parking spot that it will fit into real nice. He'll probably let you have it for $19000
I cannot tell a lie. I do have some inside space, but as of this moment, I just can't buy another car. Don't have the strong desire, energy or enthusiasm. I have the '55 vert. and C6 vert. which is what I should really be driving. Only has 20,000 miles on it. I do hope he sells it. It is a nice car. Thanks everyone for looking, Carmine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts