Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am working on a 1955 belair that has a 235 in it. The vehicle is almost completely original so I am hesitant to change anything in the engine compartment. I would, however, like to have a fuel filter and would like to use a glass bowl type. I have seen some of the fuel pumps with attached glass-bolw filters and was wondering a few things:

First: What years were these available

Seccond: Would there be any issues installing this on my vehicle or would it just be a quick swap?

Third: Where would I be able to purchase one of these? I have the in-line Glass bowl filter from Danchuk, but I am not sure if I want to cut and modify the tank-to-pump line.

Thanks,

Clark

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts
Hello,

I am working on a 1955 belair that has a 235 in it. The vehicle is almost completely original so I am hesitant to change anything in the engine compartment. I would, however, like to have a fuel filter and would like to use a glass bowl type. I have seen some of the fuel pumps with attached glass-bolw filters and was wondering a few things:

First: What years were these available

Seccond: Would there be any issues installing this on my vehicle or would it just be a quick swap?

Third: Where would I be able to purchase one of these? I have the in-line Glass bowl filter from Danchuk, but I am not sure if I want to cut and modify the tank-to-pump line.

Thanks,

Clark
clark

first welcome to tri-5
I really cant direct u, as Im modified, but I know theres some stockers here @ tri-5 :D, that'll help you out :anim_25:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts