Attachments

·
Registered
67,353 Posts
cool site, thanks randy. :party0031:

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
There's two of them, one was found cut apart in a junk yard, and now is almost done at a restoration shop. See it on You Tube.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Thanks for sharing... Neat site:tu Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
looks like a corvair sucking lemons.

·
Registered
36,961 Posts
I'm glad they took another cut at it before they released the 58. Which is not my favorite either except that the Impala has some nice features.

Still pretty neat stuff.

A friend recently sent me a bunch of photos of the gold Oldsmobile concept car that was "kind of" like the 54 Corvette. That was even cooler. I'll post some of them if there is interest.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Neat dash!

I'm sure alot of you have seen this but I thought it was worth sharing again. A guy owns this concept car, the 1955 Biscayne XP-37. I listed the link, check out the cool concept cars on the right side of the page. Wouldn't it be cool to find something like that. Enjoy

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z1860/Chevrolet-Biscayne-XP-37.aspx
Thanks for postin' the pics Randy:tu. I wish they would have used that layout for the 57 dash. It would have made it a lot easier to add additional gauges. JIM.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
I'll post some of them if there is interest.
I'd like to see them. :tu
It's always amazed me how the concept cars were so wild and the production cars had little in common with them.
I know, I know they are styling practices and public opinion kind of things.
But, still some are just buttugly.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to see them. :tu
It's always amazed me how the concept cars were so wild and the production cars had little in common with them.
I know, I know they are styling practices and public opinion kind of things.
But, still some are just buttugly.:rolleyes:
Some pics of the Olds F88, I think the same friend as RickL sent them to me also. Looks alot like a Corvette.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Does anyone know what the Olds F88 used for power? A J-2 set up in that would fly! I'm surprised nobody makes a kit car of that or do they?

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Not THAT'S a cool concept car. :tu

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
That Olds is gorgeous!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts