Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is owned by a friend of the family that lives about 3 miles from me. He has a ton of work and parts into this car and I will personally vouch for the car. Zero rust, runs very strong; it is everything that he says it is and more. He offered the car to me and said he would take 30 so I would imagine 27 would buy the car. I would be happy to help anyone with questions. He is selling the car because he needs the money to help his kid out. Tough place when you are a parant and your kid needs help.

http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/1899240803.html

Dave

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
dave jeez i hate to rain on his parade but 30 large for a car in primer that needs int. seems a tad spendy to me , well for cars up my way, anyway it does sound well put together thou
hope he can make a sale
wayne

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I paid 30K Canadian for a turn key driver with a 430hp gm crate motor, upgraded trans, diff and converter. Car was also rotisserie restored once, has power disks all around, 2" drop, complete paint including underside, and completed in Bel Air trim and matching interior.

Price on his post is a bit high, but would likely be a better deal for someone in the 27-28K range if he really wants to sell it. Nice car and hope he gets to keep it in the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts