Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree with Mike on the Chopped tops, But I know a lot of people really like Chopped Tops especially on the Hotrods etc.

otis:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I didn't realise there was such a thing, it's the 1st time i've seen one of these.

I'm of the same opinion as you guys, I prefer an unchopped tri-chevy but having said that I would imagine it would be a good body for a race car, that's got to be a lot lighter than a steel body and the chop probably improves aerodynamics, even if it is only slightly!

Doesn't look bad though and I guess it could also make a good Kustom but i'll stick with my 51 year old steel thanks very much! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bohannon Concepts makes the bodies and we do the chassis. Chopped top looks cool but for myself , I like them unchopped. These are really nice glass (best I have looked at).

·
Registered
135 Posts
55 chopped

Race car would be a good choice for chopped top. Really like a car setup for speed to look like it.

Wanted to say hello to Street Rod Garage member. We have been on the phone lately talking about putting one of their frames under my 57. Good to see your comments.

Say hello to Chris.

Don Copeland

1 - 10 of 10 Posts