Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just relocated to St. Augustine Florida and am having a hard time finding a place to put all my "Stuff", so I've decided to sell my 55' Chevy 2 door 110.
Before the move I had 5 garages, now I can't even find a place with three garages! The 55' (Paying for storage now) has to go. There is no engine or transmission, but it does have a 9" Ford Disc brake rear-end. The car is decent and shouldn't be a problem to finish. It needs a little wheel-well repair in the rear, and small odds & ends. If you want to use it now, drop in a Drivetrain and go.
The car stands me almost $10,000 but I'll let it go for $7,500 "Firm".
FYI: My car is tagged & titled in Florida.
Email or call 772 446 5496.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I just relocated to St. Augustine Florida and am having a hard time finding a place to put all my "Stuff", so I've decided to sell my 55' Chevy 2 door 110.
Before the move I had 5 garages, now I can't even find a place with three garages! The 55' (Paying for storage now) has to go. There is no engine or transmission, but it does have a 9" Ford Disc brake rear-end. The car is decent and shouldn't be a problem to finish. It needs a little wheel-well repair in the rear, and small odds & ends. If you want to use it now, drop in a Drivetrain and go.
The car stands me almost $10,000 but I'll let it go for $7,500 "Firm".
FYI: My car is tagged & titled in Florida.
Email or call 772 446 5496.
How about some pics?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
55' "For sale" photos

We've been staying at a Hotel (20 days and counting) and I am using their computer.
I tried to access my "Picture" folder, but it won't let me!

I have my 55' and 5 rooms of furniture in storage.

My "Wagon-train" (At the Hotel) consists of: My Dually (Attach to my 24' trailer filled with Car & m/c parts), my Chevy Stepside (Towing my m/c trailer
W/ Harley) and my wife's "Tupperware" car.
I'll see if I can get to my pictures, maybe on a library computer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Photos, NG

As mentioned, I couldn't get to "My Pictures" file to download photos of my
55' Chevy for sale (We're using the computer at the Hotel).
Yesterday, I went to the local Library and tried to upload "My Pictures" again.... No luck!.
If your in the St. Augustine area (US 1 exit 298), come by and check it out.
If not, I'll post the photos when I find a place and set up my computer... sorry for the hassle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
55' model 150 for sale

I have some photos of my car from an old email that I kept, send me your email address and I can send them to you if your interested in the car.
As mentioned, I can't get into "My Pictures" because I'm using the computer at the hotel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.