Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to add a OEM Power Brake assy to my car, does anyone know if these are available new or used?
Thanks
DANgerous

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
used , look on ebay.com. swap meets, and new ? Im using after market, Im sure some one can help u on that<new available> ?
Thanks, I have been looking on eBay but none are listed at the moment, I want to stick with the OEM "EXACT" type. I have yet to find anyone that re-makes these new.
I do plan on going to a swap meet or two :) but was hoping that someone could point me to one a little sooner.
DANgerous

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM is on the way to you, do you have a picture of the old part that you took out?
Thanks
DANgerous

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
brakes

the original power brake system is called a treadle vac i have one if interested.master cylinder vac tank and fire wall bracket .

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Iam intersted, please send me a price:
Here is a picture of what I am looking for:

DANgerous

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
brakes

i sent you a e mail with a photo but it will not go and it will not allow me to fill out the spam form . do not know what to do .
DEAN

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I received your e-mail you can send the picture and price now.
or you can post it here!
Thanks
DANgerous

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, a potential deal made for some of the main parts :congrats:
Does any one know if the brake peddle support arm is any different on a 1955 with power brakes vs one that has a standard master cylinder? I know that the peddle it self is different (Bigger)
I also need some of the fittings for this mod if anyone has some of the original stuff?
DANgerous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts