·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,432 Posts
I got mine from Danchuk...Very happy with the fit and finish

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
I've got Danchuk smoothies front and rear on my 56, been on there since 2018. So far they are holding up real well, I am extremely happy with them. I would buy them again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It might shrink but it WILL rust.
Mate of mine has one on his 57 that was already fitted when he purchased the car 18months ago, it looked new. Chrome has already started to flake and rust in spots, don’t know the origin of it but I’ll stick with my original not so shiny three piece bumper.
Jerry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mate of mine has one on his 57 that was already fitted when he purchased the car 18months ago, it looked new. Chrome has already started to flake and rust in spots, don’t know the origin of it but I’ll stick with my original not so shiny three piece bumper.
Jerry
Here’s the funny part. Last year he won Best Australian at the local car show as his is Australian delivered complete with General Motors Holden tag. This year at the same show he won Best American! If they had an American/Australian/Chinese category he would probably win it too, due to his bumper, which I keep reminding him of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts