Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't really like to tell people the color like to have keep something different from others. red/red/red/ if you know what I mean.
Having a hard time to get photos to up load taking for ever, do you know if there is a limit how many photos you can up load at a time?

·
Registered
66,019 Posts
good looking 56 Matt. :tu ------> I think I have seen that guy on posters in my local post office. :winking0070:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Don't really like to tell people the color like to have keep something different from others. red/red/red/ if you know what I mean.
Having a hard time to get photos to up load taking for ever, do you know if there is a limit how many photos you can up load at a time?
Had the same issue. If from your computer, try loading up max 1-2 pics at the time, rather than all of them. Really sharp looking 56, great color combo.
/Car1

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Wow, well thought out and with show car craftsmanship. Congrats on a cool 56.... the stance , color choice , upgrades are top gun. :tu

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all for the nice comments on my car.
Here is some more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
working on a 55 2 door post now and a 48 ford truck F-1

Attachments

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
9,031 Posts
Nicely done. I think I know that color, but I will not revel it. It is a F_ _ D color. I once painted a complete car that color and it drove me nuts. The different lighting makes it look blue and then green. It was a 56 also.

Mikey

1 - 20 of 37 Posts