Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,
I am looking for a passenger side quarter panel moulding, or trim piece. Its the horizontal piece, not the paint divider trim. For 2 door cars the trim measures approximately 13 1/4 inches. It's for the 150 model.
Also looking for a good 6 cylinder hood emblem. My chrome is too pitted. I would like a decent to good original piece, instead of a brand new reproduction part. I can however, repaint the plastic insert or replace. The chrome is the important part. The 58 does share the plastic insert, but the housing is 56 only. The mounting studs are at the outermost top corners, instead of the middle outsides on the 58. I keep finding listings on Ebay that show both years and advertised as 56.
Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts