Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Indianapolis. Beautiful 1956 Chevy 210 2 Door Sedan. 2 tone red and pearl white. High end build with everything done right. Blueprint Performance 355 crate motor with roller cam and aluminum heads. 419 HP. 700R trans. Vintage Air. Large aluminum Be Cool radiator with dual electric fans. Ceramic coated headers with dual exhaust. Ford 9” positrac rear end. 4 link coil over rear, with coilovers in front. 4 wheel 11” disk brakes. Brand new 17” American racing wheels, with new tires. Ididit tilt column with 16” factory looking steering wheel. Smoked glass with vent window delete. American Autowire harness throughout. Autometer gauges. Custom Autosound stereo. Brand new custom interior, with new sound deadener, foam and weatherstripping. LED lights. Underside is as nice as the top. Absolutely no rust, ever. Car runs at 180 degrees no matter what, and is very fast. Runs and drives like a new car. Air is ice cold. Everything works, just as it should. Very nice car. Asking $42,000

·
Registered
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Very nice car and build , could you post a picture of the interior please. Looks like you spared no expense on the build . Greg.

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
I didn't realize these cars were that valuable. Is that $42K a reasonable asking price?
At the price of parts, machine work, paint/body, one would be hard pressed to build it, for that money!
Nice car!
Sorry, I missed the price...:sleep:

·
Registered
404 Posts
"So, what should a Belair Hardtop in that condition bring? "

Maybe less, maybe more! Depends on what someone is looking for. There are many of us that don't want a hard-top and like the sedan for it's body strength and smooth door operation. You need only to open and close the doors of a sedan to appreciate this... Al

·
Registered
603 Posts
Very nice car and has been stated , you cannot build them for that not to mention the value in just being able to hit the key and cruise down and get a hamburger and milkshake makes it that much more valuable. Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will go quickly.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very nice car and has been stated , you cannot build them for that not to mention the value in just being able to hit the key and cruise down and get a hamburger and milkshake makes it that much more valuable. Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will go quickly.
Where is this car? I have a friend who is seriously interested but not a member on this site yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts